Error Code 722 (0,6)

I am using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1,21, updated today.

I have been using this program for a while, now, and this is the first time I have ever seen this error. The scan continues, seemingly without issue. There is nothing in the log that indicates any problem, whatsoever.

It first occurred earlier today. I ran a full scan. After the error (early in the scan), the scan revealed two issues: A trojan (reset.cmd) and a rootkit (lvuvc.hs). I removed both, rebooted to safe mode and reran a full scan. This ran w/o incident and found nothing. Just to test, I reran a full scan in normal mode and, once again received the same error code: 722 (0,6). This time the scan found nothing.

Is there anything I should check or test?

I am a first time poster. I searched the forum, but did not see this particular issue addressed.

Thank you in advance.

OK, here's the deal (as far as I can tell).

Somehow my IE7 setting keeps changing. I used to have it set on Western European (to the best of my recollection)...that's how I keep Firefox 3 set. Anyway, IE7 was set to Unicode. I changed it to Western European, but still got the same error from Malwarebytes. When I close and reopen IE, the setting is changed back to Unicode. I change it back to Western European (Windows), it changes to Unicode, and then, when I open this website, it changes to Western European (ISO).

Bottom line is, when IE7 is open, I get that error message, irrespective of the Encoding setting (which is clearly problematic on my computer). When I change IE to Western European and close it...and run Malwarebytes while IE is closed, the error does not occur.

So, do you think I need to worry about this, at all?

Thanks.

DuckY,

If you are still interested, at all, in this, I have an update.

When I open IE7 without add-ons, and have only one tab open, and change that tab's encoding to Western European, Malwarebytes runs without issue. If I run IE normally, even with only one tab, set to Western Eurpoean, I continue to get the error above.

It seems as though Firefox 3 settings have no impact on the program.

Thank you for your assistance.