Major thanks!!

I just felt the need to say "Thanks", your software is awesome. You guys really made my day!! I'm by no means a computer whiz, far from it. Albeit very careful, I some how managed to acquire a Trojan virus (very nasty) named of all things "Antispyware Soft". I knew immediately it was a scam but didn't realize until too late the degree of infection. My computer was being completely controlled by the virus. After restarting in safe mode, I began my investigation via internet. Having tried dozens of applications that claimed to remove this virus but in the end required purchasing their product to remove the malware, I was almost ready to give up. I probably installed 6 or 7 different products, only to delete them later. One last try, "Malwarebytes......." Need I say more? Thank you all for giving me back my computer. You're ALL the best! Bob in NY

Hello RJ Hoffarth :)

Even though I am not on the staff, on behalf of everyone that helps out around here, you are quite welcome. Malwarebytes is indeed a great program and the price is even the best. FREE, even the support is free if you need it.

Even though the program is free, there is a paid version that has a real time protection module and web blocker that would have preventing you getting infected in the first place. You can also schedule automatic updates and scans as well. Not required to buy, but it is well worth the price for a life time subscription too.

You can order it from our main site located RIGHT HERE and to top it off, they have discounts for multiple copies should you need to protect more than one pc.