services.exe infected

Hi, I'm new at this forums and I have a problem, but I don't know how to solve it, so the problem is following:

I got few alerts in last few days when I wanted to open some web pages, so I ran an intelli - scan in Spyware Doctor and it has showed some elevated spywares and I deleted them, all but just one threat... That threat has an medium risk, and has infected SERVICES.EXE (services.exe) program, I didn't want to touch that because I know that services.exe is one of the most important processes in Windows, so what should I do? (baydeaway, the threats name is something like Adware.... and I don't know further...

Please help

Malware will often mascurade as Windows components to try to trick people into thinking it's legitimate. It's most likely safe to remove.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to follow these instructions on how to post in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum. Once you have done that, one of our malware removal experts will be more than happy to give you a hand.

There is a current worm that runs from the drivers folder and uses services.exe as its file name and another trojan that uses the same name but from the windows folder .

Only the one in system32 is the correct once to keep .