A Few Questions

1) I just bought a new HP dv7-3057nr that has Windows 7 Home Premium 64 installed on it yesterday afternoon (a very huge leap with having only prior experience with two XP desktops, one XP Home 32 and the other being XP Pro 32, let alone this latest one being my first laptop/notebook ever...on a sidenote). Well I went ahead uninstalled the trial version of Norton (I know Norton is a stubborn resource hog and guessing not very compatible with other security software. I'm also hoping I've not already voided the warranty, I just got done sealing the deal on HP's warranty about an hour ago.) After uninstalling Norton I went ahead and opted to go with Microsoft Security Essentials. I was wondering if there's any known compatibility issues with Malwarebytes and 64 bit editions Windows 7. I haven't had any problems with running the free version of Malwarebytes on my old XP Pro machine at all whether it be the operating system or while having Security Essentials installed. I'm very interested in going with the paid version of Malwarebytes this time around, and since it has real-time protection as wellA and other bonuses, if it would cause any conflicts with Security Essentials or Windows 7 alone. If anyone can provide more answers or advice on other issues I might face on down the road. I'm fairly cash strapped (although I can take some money out of a trust or mutual fund my grandmother setup for me and my siblings, which can be hard to get any at times, since stock has to be sold first, and I've already took a total of 3k within a month. I do have a bank account but it generally is has around 1k at the most and draw from it vary sparingly. I'm trying to give up my 5 cartons of cigarettes a month habit, which would save a bundle. Now this is going to lead to me my next question.)

2) Is a debit card an acceptible form of payment? I presently have ~$400 in my account. My credit is at zero as far as I know. I always keep my utility bills paid every month and all that. But I was just concerned that with my low funds and no real credit card, and the possibility of that if a debit card is an option that a purchase of the full version of Malwarebytes the payment would even go through. What is the current price of the paid version?

Anyway, I was just wanting to clear up any hassles beforehand. I care about the security of my computers, and with Malwarebytes being first class in getting rid of malware and other junk, that other softwares fail to find (the first scan I ran with the free version on my XP Pro machine found a single remnant of WinAntiVirus, convincing me that Malwarebytes lives up to it's glory)

A very big thankyou to any persons that can tell me otherwise. If I only to settle with the free version on account of my financial state that's fine.

First of all Norton is quite hard to get rid of completly so you need to download and run the Norton removal tool to make sure it is really removed.

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool

http://service1.symantec.com/support/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039 <=you will to select what Norton product that was installed.

2) Credit card is the best and it costs $25.00US for a lifetime version but Wire Transfer or Check / Money Order can be processed:

http://www.malwarebytes.org <== Click on Buy Now

There are no problems with MSE and MBAM.