Spyware Terminator is it legit?

laserjet

It depends on how one defines reputable. The company behind the product has had a very shady past and was at one time considered rogue, since the delisting of the program by Erick Howes, they have staggered back and forth across the line of rogue [iMO]. Their affiliates have spamvertised the product on Digg and other forums, they threatened well respected members of the anti spyware community with a legal suit because we protested the spam. They have been prosecuted in some countries for fraud.

I certainly would never recommend the product. All statements in this post are my opinions, and my opinions only.

Yikes!! my buddy removed it yesterday after Tarun gave me some info.that i immediately forwarded to him. thats terrible that they resorted to threats and regretable. its good that there are people who really care about this fight against this crap out there. i will relay your information as well. i'm glad this forum provides insight into what is happening behind the scenes that average pc users are really unaware of. thanks laserjet