3 False IP report

jiraky90

I guys.. I have a problem..

Malwarebytes say that my website was infected.. but it isn't..

log file:

11:36:42 Mattia IP-BLOCK 78.129.205.58

from googlesafebrowsing

and also more website that i use every day:

log file:

11:36:11 Mattia IP-BLOCK 213.5.64.172

from googlesafebrowsing

and

11:35:31 Mattia IP-BLOCK 89.248.174.46

from googlesafebrowsing

i'm sure that this website are clean and without malware..

i'm using windows 7 with 'NOD32', 'SpywareBlaster', 'Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware', 'Spybot' and 'Blue Coat K9 Web Protection'

Ps. Sorry for my bad english =(

The IP's belong to RapidSwitch, WorldStream and Ecatel - 3 ISP's well known for allowing malicious content on their ranges, and thus, why they're blocked. All 3 ranges still contain a plethora of malicious content as of the last check (which in the case of WorldStream (Ref: 1, 2, 3, 4) and Ecatel (Ref: 1, 2, 3), was in the last 2 hours, and RapidSwitch (Ref: 1, 2, 3), the 20th).

As for Altervista themselves, their network (hosted by RapidSwitch) is known for everything from Koobface to RFI's to everything else inbetween. Until this stops, they're not going to be unblocked.

The IP's belong to RapidSwitch, WorldStream and Ecatel - 3 ISP's well known for allowing malicious content on their ranges, and thus, why they're blocked. All 3 ranges still contain a plethora of malicious content as of the last check (which in the case of WorldStream (Ref: 1, 2, 3, 4) and Ecatel (Ref: 1, 2, 3), was in the last 2 hours, and RapidSwitch (Ref: 1, 2, 3), the 20th).

As for Altervista themselves, their network (hosted by RapidSwitch) is known for everything from Koobface to RFI's to everything else inbetween. Until this stops, they're not going to be unblocked.

thank you for attention ^^

And can you suggest me a better host than altervista?