Keylogger

don99anytime

Hello, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Just out of interest, why do you suspect there is a Keylogger on your computer ?

I suggest you follow prairie_dog's advice.

After the infection is cleaned up you might want to consider Keyscrambler: http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html

The personal version should be free for use.

Hope this helps :) .

Have you used Keyscrambler? It's the only such software I see on cnet.

i once searched on my old computer all of my files and folders and this file called logger or keylogger kept showing up. I checked the dates and it kept showing up everyday in my history in the search. It doesnt matter now but out of curiosity was that a keylogger or is it impossible to know now?