what would one see if they opened a web page that had a PDF exploit?

CCMUA2009

Seems I may have gone to a malicious website that contained a PDF exploit (it has been verified by MYWOT ( site is getsabout.com)

I went to the website and it opened like if one was opening an adobe reader item. However, there was noting in the content ofthis adobe reader like shell. I use ADOBE Reader 9.3 which is to have taken care of recent vulnerabilities.

So is the reason that I saw nothing on the webpage because it was an exploit and the reader version 9.3 did not allow the content?

One thing that could happen is that your browser might flash unexpectedly and close and reopen, or just flash strangely, and other times you might not notice a thing. It's hard to say. It's never happened to me, at least as far as I am aware, but I've read about my description above happening when accidentally accessing a PDF exploit.

Seriously, just take a visit over here and read this first if you are not sure if you are infected. There's no way to know for sure short of that if you are infected, and you clearly are concerned so please do yourself a favor and post there. :)

Thank you :)