Can I download Malware to cd to install on an infected laptop

Hi ..... I have the OSguargpro on my laptop and I have the free Malwarebytes on that laptop but the virus won't let me get to it. I was wondering if I got the purchase version, could I download it to my CD drive (CD) and then load it in the laptop .......

Would that work or is there something else I need to do ........... sure would like to get my hands on the $#^@%#$ that wrote this virus

Welcome rhahn -

Yes uou can D/load the program to a Flash or a CD - You will get the version that was current at the time you D/loaded it -

(Directions) Update > Right click on the icon > Send to CD drive > Then cut the CD - Insert the CD to your infected comp -

This is only good for a while as the program is updated 1-2 or even 3 times per day -

Thank you for your interest - :D

As an Extra - We will still look at your system if you can get it online - Just follow the directions below -

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available-

Thank you - :)

Welcome rhahn -

Yes uou can D/load the program to a Flash or a CD - You will get the version that was current at the time you D/loaded it -

(Directions) Update > Right click on the icon > Send to CD drive > Then cut the CD - Insert the CD to your infected comp -

This is only good for a while as the program is updated 1-2 or even 3 times per day -

Thank you for your interest - :D

As an Extra - We will still look at your system if you can get it online - Just follow the directions below -

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available

Thanks ....... I'm at work right now .......... probably be a couple of hours before I get home ...... will try then

Thanks

Rick