license key

hi i recently refered my uncle to this software and he bought the electronic download but when we enter in the id and key theres a message display saying inccorect . maybe we have to confirm through e-mail? or maybe we are entering wrong id and key? please help thanks

• Staff
hi i recently refered my uncle to this software and he bought the electronic download but when we enter in the id and key theres a message display saying inccorect . maybe we have to confirm through e-mail? or maybe we are entering wrong id and key? please help thanks
Hello.

When attempting to register your copy of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, please make sure with absolute certainty that you are COPYING and PASTING the license key & ID directly from the confirmation email you received from Cleverbridge into the proper fields. Please also make sure you are only including the letters and numbers and not the words ID or Key. Leave in all dashes as well.

Finally, make sure there are not any additional spaces before or after the ID and Key. <<<This is crucial

If that fails:

Please uninstall the software and run this clean up tool:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

Reboot the system.

Then reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below (downloads do not differ, registration with your ID & key activate the Pro features)-http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php

Pay close attention to the actual download link. Many download sites have big giant sponsored ads from other vendors of other types of software which may confuse you. That's how they make money, by placing these ads prominently so you see them first.

Ignore all 'Recommended' or 'Sponsored' downloads, these will be the ads.

Then try to register again