WFC - Notifications of every blocked connection

grupio12

I would like the program to always notify me when a connection is blocked.
There is a notifications tab in the program and I have selected display notifications, but it still doesn't work.
The firewall is blocking the connection and I don't know anything, I can only guess if it doesn't work.

---

Chciałbym, aby program zawsze mnie powiadomił gdy zablokowane zostanie połączenie.
Niby w programie jest zakładka powiadomenia i mam wybrane wyświetl powiadomienia, a i tak to nie działa.
Firewall blokuje połączenie, a ja nic nie wiem mogę się tylko domyślać, jeśli nie działa.

Przechwytywanie.JPG

Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control ( WFC ) support is presemtly handled by Binisoft.
You can contact them via the Binisoft Contact page; https://www.binisoft.org/contact or by emailing support@binisoft.org.

You may also find the user PDF guide for Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control helpful too.
Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control User Guide

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and/or grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skon

4 hours ago, David H. Lipman said:

Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control ( WFC ) support is presemtly handled by Binisoft.
You can contact them via the Binisoft Contact page; https://www.binisoft.org/contact or by emailing support@binisoft.org.

You may also find the user PDF guide for Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control helpful too.
Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control User Guide

I contacted them and they helped me.
In my case, the error was caused by invalid rules in red, and after removing them, notifications now work properly.

This is in case anyone has a similar problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1