I have a virus called Atruic service, can somebody please help ?

Hello  @leoster  and  :welcome:

My name is MKDB and I will assist you.

Let's keep these principles as we proceed. Make sure to read the entire post below first.

• Please follow the steps in the given order and post back the log files.
  • Please attach all log files into your post.
  • Before we start, please make sure that you have an external backup, not connected to this system, of all private data.
  • Only run the tools I guide you to. Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you.
  • As English is not my native language, please do not use slang or idioms. It may be hard for me to understand.
  • If you do not respond within 4 days, your topic will be closed.
  • Cracked or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also a big source of current trojan infections. If you are running any kin of illegal software on your system, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure.

Step 1

• Please download the Malwarebytes Support Tool (MBST).
  • Run MBST and accept license agreement.
  • In the left navigation pane of MBST, click Advanced.
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine.
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply.

@leoster

Well done.

Next, please run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool for a deeper analysis.

Thank you!

Step 1

Please download the suitable version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) and save it to your desktop: 32bit | 64bit

@leoster

Nasty malware... let's run FRST in Recovery Environment... a place where malware can't block the tool.

Step 1

On a clean machine, please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.

Note: You need to download the version compatible with your machine i.e. 32-bit or 64-bit.

Boot to Advanced Startup (Recovery Environment) and enter System Recovery Environment Command Prompt:

Once in the Command Prompt, plug the flashdrive into the infected PC and wait for some seconds, then do this:

• In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.

• The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.

• Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.

• In the command window type e:\frst (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter

Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.

• The tool will start to run.

• When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.

• Press Scan button.

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

Edited by MKDB

Due to the lack of feedback, I do not follow this topic any longer.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection.

Thank you.