Help! Background and Popup Trouble!

Daveo

My computer is going real slow lately. I've been getting twice the pop ups I had a couple weeks ago.I have gotten large amounts of pop-ups especially one that says, "Windows has detected an Internet attack attempt... Somebody's trying to infect your PC with spy ware or harmful viruses. Run full system scan now to protect your PC from Internet attacks, hijacked attempts and spy ware! . Click here to download spy ware remover for total protection." Plus a blood-red background that says,"Your privacy is in danger! Download Privacy Protection Software Now." I also have another frequent pop up that has a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it, and tells me to download some random stuff.

Right now I have Windows Live One care, Google Tool bar, Stopzilla, Yahoo Toolbar Search Protection, and Pop

up Stopper. I know, I'm pretty desperate. :angry:

As well as the pop up problem, my Warcraft 3 has been real laggy. Whenever somethings attacking, my computer just lags horribly. Maplestory even lags. T_T. My Dawn of War is perfectly fine, other then the fact that the pop ups always lag me every 5 seconds.

In my conclusion, I hope that someone can help me.

Edit: I only have the Google Tool bar, Pop up Stopper, and Stopzilla. I deleted the others.

Edit2:I deleted Stopzilla.

Edit3: I deleted the Yahoo Toolbar. I've been getting less pop ups, (hardly), and I still have the blood-red background.

-Daveo