Delisting request

whatever360
Go to solution Solved by gatortail,

Hello,

I work in IT and a customer reported that his website (ordingal.it) was flagged by Browser Guard, and in fact it was listed by Dr.Web. 

We downloaded the Dr. Web software and deleted the folders/files that it considered malicious and got successfully delisted by them (I have the emails if you need them).

Could you please let me know if is it now possible to be also delisted by your extension. 

If some more action is necessary please tell me and I will proceed. 

Thanks in advance!

Julian

Sorry I forgot to mention that we also got delisted from CRDF as you can see below. 

False Positive Reference #202201191780658840

You receive this confirmation after your request for a URL that is a false positive.
We are pleased to inform you that the domain name "ordingal.it" have been removed from our database.

Thank you kindly note that the spread of the new corrected database may take some time (about 4 hours).

If you need to notify us of other domain names or if the application does not correspond to your expectations, thank you to send a request to https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/false_positive.html.

In any case, thank you kindly note that we take very seriously the reports that you send us the false positive and we thank you.
If you have any questions, please consult our FAQ accessible at the following address: https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/faq.html

Regards,
CRDF Labs,