Windows Protection Suite

In scanning with Spy-Bot is see that I have the following problem (Windows Protection Suite).

In checking this out, I have seen that Malwarebytes may take care of this problem ????

This program seems to get deep into the system with all kinds of problems. So I would

like to find out how to get rid of it. If anyone could help.

Normally we recommend to follow these instructions (skipping any steps you are unable to complete) for posting in our Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum. If you cannot follow any of those steps, then please create a new topic in that forum explaining what happened when you tried to run each of the tools in the instructions, and the expert who helps you will be able to suggest steps to take to get the tools working.

Normally we recommend to follow these instructions (skipping any steps you are unable to complete) for posting in our Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum. If you cannot follow any of those steps, then please create a new topic in that forum explaining what happened when you tried to run each of the tools in the instructions, and the expert who helps you will be able to suggest steps to take to get the tools working.

I do in fact have that system downloaded on my computer. But im not sure it has corrected the problem, so I was just asking.

Im very much a novice at this puter thing... at 75 years of age, im not to computer smart I guess. But I just wanted to know

how to get rid of that Windows Protection Suite.

Sorry if I didnt follow the correct way to do things.

If you reread his post, it states to post your logs in the Malware Removal-HijackThis Logs forum. Malware Removal is not worked on in the general forum. Thank you

Edit- Depending on how busy they are in there, it could take up to 48 hours to get a reply. Do not reply back to your post until someone helps you, as this could lead them to believe you have already been helped. Thanks!

Ok, being a novice I wasnt sure how to do all this puter stuff... but after reading all the posts, I was lucky

and found out how to delete the problem,, the Hi Jack program did it for me.. Thanks alot for giving me

the info on this problem.. sorry if I didnt follow the rules. I shall try to follow them if I need help again.

Hi geno521a and welcome to the forum :D

I'm glad that you have seemed to rid your computer of this problem but I would recommend posting in the HiJackThis forum anyway just in case there is anything lurking in the background.