My website elegantpie.com is blocked.

admin-elegantpie

• Staff
44 minutes ago, admin-elegantpie said:

Firefox access to my website elegantpie.com blocked again.  I downloaded latest Malwarebytes update.

Michael Robinson
elegantpie.com
admin@elegantpie.com

blocked.jpg

Hello- Block is in place due to this:

VirusTotal - URL - 013b785993ec37510ae968430e11c1e9a4f48a0a4511d0455fba407e37d6254a

Detections: VirusTotal - File - fad28fdf4bf7481ddf7f837c7649f5e3b8fa846c5f853a550309e06c674a64ca

I wrote, compiled, and signed that program with my certificate, on Oct 22.  I scanned it on my PC with Malwarebytes and MSDefender then, and again today, and no warning.  What should I do?  If I must delete the file, I will do it to remove the block.

I think this is an erroneous warning.  This program is 32-bit compiled with Delphi 2007.  I have run it here for years with no problem noted.  It has been sitting there on my site, in previous versions, since 2007.

• Staff
On 10/26/2021 at 6:09 AM, admin-elegantpie said:

My web site is blocked.  I deleted the file you identified as the problem: driveinventory.exe.  The file is no longer on my website.  Can you remove the block?

Michael Robinson
elegantpie.com
admin@elegantpie.com

We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic