Malwarebytes blocks official site

LeGamerInfini

Hello,

MalwareBytes blocks an official site for vaccination against coronavirus and I had a secure connection failure by connecting to me.

Thank you very much

Hello,

MalwareBytes blocks an official site for vaccination against coronavirus and I had a secure connection failure by connecting to me.

https://coronavirus.brussels/rendez-vous-vaccination-covid/

Here is the Firefox alert when you connected it:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to coronavirus.brussels. SSL has received a recording that exceeds the maximum allowed length.
ERROR CODE: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
The page you are trying to view can not be displayed because the authenticity of the received data can not be verified.
Please contact the owners of the website to inform them of this problem.

Here is the malwarebytes warning message while it is an official vaccination site:
Website BLOCED DUE TO RISKWARE
Website Blocked: coronavirus.brussels
Malwarebytes Browser Guard Blocked This Website Because IT May Contain Malware Activity.
WE Strongly recommends you do not continue.

Thank you very much 

• Staff
1 hour ago, LeGamerInfini said:

Hello,

Thank you very much

Hello,

https://coronavirus.brussels/rendez-vous-vaccination-covid/

Here is the Firefox alert when you connected it:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to coronavirus.brussels. SSL has received a recording that exceeds the maximum allowed length.
ERROR CODE: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
The page you are trying to view can not be displayed because the authenticity of the received data can not be verified.
Please contact the owners of the website to inform them of this problem.

Here is the malwarebytes warning message while it is an official vaccination site:
Website BLOCED DUE TO RISKWARE
Website Blocked: coronavirus.brussels
Malwarebytes Browser Guard Blocked This Website Because IT May Contain Malware Activity.
WE Strongly recommends you do not continue.

Thank you very much 

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic