Site remains blocked after cleaning

ozlars

The site, mctcfreetax.org, was infected with malware, but has since been cleaned; yet the site remains blocked by Malwarebytes.

Kousik, over at MalCare, says they have cleaned the site.  He recommended we contact you to get off the block list.

Let me know if your scans reveal anything we might be missing.

Are you able to clear the site from being blocked? 

Thanks!

• Staff
20 minutes ago, ozlars said:

The site, mctcfreetax.org, was infected with malware, but has since been cleaned; yet the site remains blocked by Malwarebytes.

Kousik, over at MalCare, says they have cleaned the site.  He recommended we contact you to get off the block list.

Thanks!

Hello-

We'll recheck the site and return with what we find. Thanks for being patient.

• Staff
53 minutes ago, ozlars said:

Thanks!

We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic