Winantisyware

phoenix

Please help just got rouge remover to try and get rid of this virus and it found Absolutly nothing!

Yet my Pc is definetly infected.I have Xoft SE and it finds the malware and says it will remove it but No such Luck.You guys have helped me in the past Hope you can help me now.Thats what I get for letting peopel use my PC Thanks PHOENIX

What makes you think your infected? Just because Xoftspy says so? I agree with adchia. If you really think you have something, use a reliable program and scan. Follow the instructions below and post the requested logs in this forum http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7 Be sure you start your own topic.

If you haven't already, please get these programs, update and run a complete scan removing all items found.

Spybot Search & Destroy Be sure to use the immunize feature.

AVG AntiSpyware Be sure to "take action"

Then go here and run a scan PandaActive Scan There is a full tutorial on how to to this at the top of this forum.

Post the logs from the Panda and AVG scans please, along with a log from this program HiJack This!

You will post three logs. 1. AVG scan. 2. Panda Active Scan. 3. HiJack This scan. You will finish the AVG first so go ahead and post that log, then move on to Panda and so forth.

Someone will analyze the logs and give you further instructions. Be patient and persistent. These things can take time and many procedures.