Problems with IP protection

Hello, this is my first post and I need help... :)

So this is a thing.. Few days ago my version of Malwarebytes Antimalware ( up to date ) start to showing some message, and it say that some IP has been blocked... I will show you now. Im running Windows 7 Ultimate Legit and Genuine.

5agh75.jpg

Now you can see whats happening.. But my PC is clean. Scaned with ESET Smart Security ( Legit and Up to date ), Malwarebytes Antimalware, Ad-Aware and NOTHING, everything is clean! Dont know whats happening... Does anyone know whats wrong?! Something more, its really annoying every day, every 30 seconds I got thatt message.. :S Im not using any torrent or Emule nothing, only DL from Rapidshare with account using FlashGet!

P.s. ( Hell yeah, combofix was in the game but he didnt found nothing, so as few other spywares... :) )

Thanx in advance!

shO,

That message does not necessarily imply that your computer is infected. However, you were fine in your actions by scanning your computer just in case. It just means that a program on your computer, most likely your web browser, P2P (if you use one), or IM program (if you use one) is trying to access that IP. MBAM's IP database declares the IP address malicious and blocks access to it. If you feel like the IP is a false positive, you can view your IP protection logs by navigating to:

Vista users

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

XP Users

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Note: %AllUsersProfile% refers to the location of the "All Users" Windows profile, and is usually C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\

Then post the IP in question to the False positives section of this forum. Also, if you take a look at this thread about IP protection, it gives you options to disable the feature from the registry until they get the options built into the GUI.