onveview down?

I've just barely started using the endpoint product, patching up a fun mess.

I've found that the cloud console has been inaccessible for many hours over the last several days.  Most of Friday evening it was down, all working great all day yesterday, and now this afternoon, its been down for hours.

Or is it?   I log in, and seems like it wants to work, then I stare at the spiny-spin-spin graphic.   I'm seeing this at all the different ISP's and devices I have the ability to connect from.

Is this normal, or, am I doing something wrong?   

Hi. Thanks for responding.   It did that morning just after your responce yesterday around 8:20 pst.   I f5'd again and up it came.   It ran great all day, then it suddenly didn't work after 5pm.  Today, didn't work until 9am.  then worked fine.  Then down at 430, then up again at 6 and has been since.   Using it now, works great. 😕  

I would visit https://oneview.malwarebyttes.com

I would log in, and in the bottom left I would see the green div on the bottom-right of the page saying "logon successful" and then I would just see the spinning OV logo in the middle of the page indefinitely.

Another thing I noticed, is that if I use https://cloud.malwarebytes.com/auth/login  and enter my email, it does not reliably redirect me to the oneview login.

I was using oneview a lot today, and have had zero problems so far.

• Staff

Thanks @WreckedByEmotet,

It is typical to see the loading wheel when attempting to log in to cloud.malwarebytes.com with your OneView credentials. You'd want to make sure you're navigating to oneview.malwarebytes.com, unless you're logging in with a user account that was created in a client's Cloud Console. Let me know if that gets things working better, or if you continue to have trouble!