Last update 2019.05.24 identifies system files as trojans

I've got a Leagoo M8 Pro (had it for 18 months) running Malwarebytes Premium. The last update, when scanning, suddenly reports 67 system apps as being infected with a trojan Trojan.spy.agent. Is this a case of false positives? I don't see any infections and have had no problems. Is this just because it's a Chinese phone? 

Just scanned my device with some other antivirus tools.

Kaspersky finds nothing

Sophos finds nothing

Avira finds nothing

Malwarebytes still finds 98 "infections" on all system files. So I can just recommend everyone to IGNORE these "infections" until the signature files are fixed by Malwarebytes.

Yes, as I posted in another thread, I've added the 67 supposedly infected files to the white list - and will test out the next Malwarebytes for Android malware database to see if it's been corrected, probably by moving just one of the items off the white list to see if it's still flagged as malware. Has anybody actually reported these false positives to support, in addition to posting here? 

Great, thanks- no doubt they get to it after the weekend. I was beginning to wonder, now that I'm using a Chinese Leagoo phone alongside a Huawei 4G router, if I might have to ditch them and resort to carrier pigeon and slide rule for communication and calculation! 

I got this same Trojan.spy.agent with a whole heap of my system apps on my teclast tablet and I honestly freaked out just a little ahah. After updating the database and rescanning I was relieved that it went away. Was this all just a false positive?