My Website

sb5917

Why? I'm a Uk registered business with a 250k turnover registered for VAT and over 50,000 satisfied customers.

The site runs over SSL has a TrustPilot trust score of 9.2:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.key-software.net

Payments are taken via Paypal so no CC details are held by us.

Please can you unblock the domain immediately or give some justification for your actions.

I've just found another thread now where it appears you have blocked my download server leading a customer to complain on this forum based on an 'expert' who has no idea about the law or the products we sell and has flagged my site for review. 

It is completely legal to sell open source and OEM software. You can either read the license agreements for open source software or refer to the many EU cases where it has been decided by judges who interpret the law that it is legal. You many not like it and it may be possible for customers to get the base product for free in some cases but that does not stop me from creating a business packaging Open Office with templates I've created and selling it. For you to call it 'Fraud' is libelous and I will pursue this through the courts.

Just out of interest your TrustPilot score is 4.8 with actual claims of fraud from your customers.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/malwarebytes.com