hjl

So I get random IE pop ups ect. 90% are just message boxes so "Want to install this bogus program? Yes/No." I am also getting random audio in the background. Most are cruise adds, but I have even had one telling me and to add color to masonry mortar. What the heck? I use ABG virus protection as well as the AVG spyware program and Ad-Aware. Here

Hi there, and welcome to Malwarebytes. Sorry you had to wait.

If you haven't already, please get these programs, update and run a complete scan removing all items found.

Spybot Search & Destroy Be sure to immunize and enable the IE protections.

AVG AntiSpyware

Then go here and run a scan PandaActive Scan There is a tutorial at the top of this forum on how to run a Panda scan.

Post the logs from the Panda and AVG scans please, along with a log from this program HiJack This! Your using a beta version and it is not in beta now.

I will analyze the logs and give you further instructions. Be patient and persistent. These things can take time and many procedures.

What exactly are the popups for ? To be clear you will post a total of 3 logs. AVG, Panda and a new HJT with the correct program.

OK if you ran everything there shouldn't be spyware cookies showing in the Panda log. Please reset your setting in AVG to save a log. Update and scan again and post the log.

But run HJT and put a check next to these items below, then click fix:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0293D0A6-0AB9-4E4F-A5B8-41EE2DEAC6B2} - C:\Program Files\ComPlus Applications\vibynob4444.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {8C9B9A46-869B-42C5-8C34-6025C991AB94} - C:\Program Files\ComPlus Applications\vibynob83122.dll (file missing)

Uninstall this program c:\program files\Need2Find and this one RealSpy

Please set your system to show

all files; Click Start.

Open My Computer.

Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.

Select the View Tab.

Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.

Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.

Click Yes to confirm.

Click OK.

Reboot into safe mode by tapping the F8 key as soon as you hear the beep then using windows explorer find these files and delete.

c:\windows\smdat32m.sys

c:\program files\Need2Find

Get this program and run it, http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Post the AVG log and a new HJT log please, let me know how your symptoms are doing too.

Author: Option^Explicit Download Location http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/spyware/KillBox.exe

License: Freeware KillBox Download Link

Operating System: Windows

File Description:

Pocket KillBox is a program that can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them.

Usage Information:

Download this file and run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type or copy and paste the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, allow it to do so, and hopefully your file will now be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...