BSOD possibly caused by mwac.sys

Crash this afternoon while I tried to plug in my USB wireless headset. Audio went wonky then a BSoD about mwac.sys and the following output from WhoCrashed. I've included all the requested information for posting about BSoD crashes.

On Thu 3/29/2018 1:50:45 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\032918-7531-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys.sys (0xFFFFF8031AFB1BD8)
Bugcheck code: 0xD4 (0xFFFFF8031AFB1BD8, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF803162C8EBF)
Error: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD
Bug check description: This indicates that a driver did not cancel pending operations before unloading.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: mwac.sys.sys .
Google query: mwac.sys.sys SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD

On Thu 3/29/2018 1:50:45 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys.sys (0xFFFFF8031AFB1BD8)
Bugcheck code: 0xD4 (0xFFFFF8031AFB1BD8, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF803162C8EBF)
Error: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD
Bug check description: This indicates that a driver did not cancel pending operations before unloading.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: mwac.sys.sys .

· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Always Windows 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail
· Age of system (hardware) 3 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Reinstalled <1yr ago

· CPU i7-6700K
· Video Card GTX 1070
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) MSI B150
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) Corsair CX600, 600W 80
+ Bronze Certified

· System Manufacturer Me
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

perfmon.zip

Hi sjhoffman,

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Sorry to hear that you encountered a BSOD on your system. We have a new patch released today with a fix for similar BSOD. Can you please update to this version and see if this resolves your BSOD issue?