Malwarebytes 3 malware question

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a Malwarebytes 3 question about malware/junk.

Today I scanned my drive c: and Malwarebytes found one item that is not malware but an advertising icon.
SO I cleaned it and it is gone, but I am sick of a how Malwarebytes 3 responds to junk items it sees as bad.

How do I stop Malwarebytes from always wanting to restart?
I do not want to have to keep restarting or having to restart later for junk.

If it is true Malware or dangerous and I remove ot then i can see needing a restart but for minor junk a restart is not needed.
I could have gone to the directory and deleted the icon file and saved myself from another restart.
I must restart at least once a day because Malwarebytes scans and sees the icon back.

The icon file is advertising from software I have installed and every time I start the software it puts the icon back in one of its program folders.
i dont like the advertising so I have malwarebytes delete it but i am so sick of restarting.
Since I dont know which folder icon gets put in as I have many programs from the company I use Malwarebytes to find and delete it.

I hope that makes sense.
So is there and way to stop Malwarebytes from needing to restart every time?

Thanks in advance
Gren