Latest Malwarebytes Management Console

Following the upgrade instructions...I downloaded the software from the link in my original email but when installing it tells me I have the same version.

I purchased the Mangement Console in the spring of 2017 and was told an update was coming summer of 2017 that would allow the Anti-Ransomware software to be managed via the console. I'm showing Version 1.8.0.3443. Is there a newer version? If so, the link in my email is downloading an older version. Can you direct me to the link? If this is the latest version, is there an eta on the update that adds the feature I mentioned above?

Thank you!

Hi @Moby, you are current, there is no newer version of the Management Console than 1.8.0.3443 for now. It sounds like there was some confusion as well. Anti-Ransomware (MBARW) was brought into the next-gen product offering, Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, the cloud based management portal, as a manageable piece in summer 2017. For the on-premises product, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security, using the Management Console, it will not be a manageable piece. It remains a standalone tool.