Coming from MalwareBytes Enterprise for Business, I had policies perfected for functionality and scan schedules.  I could put everything required in a single policy - protection settings, and the desired scan schedules. I even had short names to simplify the list - "MW - S - ES" would essentially have malicious website protection, the "silent" option GUI, and Evening Scans. Done.

Now, with MalwareBytes Endpoint Protection for Business, it's more convoluted thus far for me at least. Yes, there are still policies, but they are more limited, a step backward. No Silent install configuration, and "limited" only allows end users to postpone required reboots. NO scheduling included, that is now elsewhere.

For scheduling scans, of course, you have to create them - no great extra step by itself - BUT, you can ONLY assign GROUPS - which only contain POLICIES.

What were you thinking? You add an endpoint, assign it to a group (which is merely assigning it to a policy), then put that group into a schedule you create to finally achieve the desired settings. Too many layers without the justified breadth of diversity IMO.