Web Protection Won't Turn On

6 minutes ago, vbarytskyy said:

Hello @KatherineFtw

Could you right-click the Malwarebytes icon in your taskbar and hit "Quit Malwarebytes", then reopen it. That should resolve the problem with Web Protection not turning on. Alternatively, restarting the computer will handle the closing and reopening Malwarebytes as well.

Thank you

Unhelpful, I've been doing BOTH of these for a day now.

Thank you for the logs, I want to get a little more detailed logs as I am not seeing a few specifics in the logs that were gathered. 

• Turn on enhanced logging - [Open Malwarebytes > Go to "Settings" > Under "Application" tab - find and turn on "Event Log Data"]
  • Reboot the computer and wait 5-7min after the computer starts up.
  • If Web Protection is still reporting as turned off, rerun the "mb-check (step 5)" logging  as you did before and attach new logs (make sure to wait the full 5-7min after start up so correct logs gather)
  • Turn off enhanced logging once logs are attached and sent back to us - [Open Malwarebytes > Go to "Settings" > Under "Application" tab - find and turn off "Event Log Data"]