I'm about to scream my censoreding head off, OKAY FIRST OF ALL this censoreding forum's sign-up you-know-what-word requirements ARE GODDAMN RIDICULOUS and it took me about a mothercensoreding half hour just for the stupid thing to accept an amalgam of [word and number and symbols and firstborn limb sacrifice] configurations. So pardon me, but ontop of the current problem, I am AT my censoreding wit's end.

To that end, I have tried goddamn EVERYTHING shy of wiping my entire censoreding computer or chucking it out the window.

I've tried scanning FOUR separate times, I've checked for Windows updates, I've checked for Malwarebytes updates (NONE available/I'm supposedly up to date), I've tried restarting my browser (Firefox), I've tried installing No Coin THEN restarting my browser, I've tried all the above and THEN rebooting my computer, and literally goddamn nothing works-- the censoreding "Website Blocked" for coinhive.com will. NOT. stop.

I can't even handle scrolling through my email inbox if there's too much spam-- (like I literally start to feel assaulted, no matter how many censoreding times I unsubscribe from unnecessary emails [like marketing/" " suggested content " ", it never stops and I stop checking my email for days-- I stop checking EVERYTHING, because every incoming message or text after that point is just another input and I've blown far past my sensory overload for the day), [whited out shrieking oversharing to contextualize my current mentally over-exhausted state of mind-- read or don't, either way you'll think I'm a neurotic nutcase.. and you're basically right, why lie] so this constant WINDOW NOTIFICATION THAT WONT GO AWAY AND KEEPS POPPING UP IS MAKING ME CRAZY-- I'm not censoreding joking, I'm literally shaking and screaming, I am at my goddamn patience's end-- I've tried walking away, but the minute I come back, it's like picking up where I left off the moment the censoreding notification windows start up again-- AND ALWAYS FOR GODDAMN COINHIVE --so, yeah, that's where I am

Help me. goddamn PLEASE help me.
Tell me what you need, what info dump, whatever, just anycensoredingthing to make this nightmare end. I want to die. My first day off all censoreding week after consecutive 12 hour shifts-- seriously, help.

Hello, Aura, thank you for replying.

And I did, yes, but there was no explanation as to how to get the notifications to stop, merely how to exclude CoinHive. What if I don't want to exclude the site?

From my understanding, if they're using my processor in any way to help mine their currency, I appreciate it being blocked consistently. >.< I just want the bloody redundant, repeating notifications to stop. >.<

You can only disable notifications altogether, and not individual notifications (like only those from the Web protection module for instance). If you want to do so, open Malwarebytes, go in the Settings tab, and turn off "Show Malwarebytes notifications in the Windows System Tray".

fYHEvef.png

No problem :)

In my opinion though, the best solution would be to install an adblocker or content blocker (such as uBlock Origin), and add the Coin-Hive/CoinHive domains to the block list. This way, your extension will block the domain, preventing Malwarebytes from blocking it itself and show you a notification, and this way you can re-enable them. It's totally up to you though.

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!