Thanks. ^^.

Ashkir

Well. I have been using Malwarebytes for about a year now. Discovered it right before my open heart. Ran it on my grandma's computer and it removed so many viruses, so I installed it on mine, and never had a problem with viruses until one time my brother saw an ad for free halo 4 and pressed download and run. ><'. Malwarebytes removed it. That was sweet. xD.

I suggested Malwarebytes to my friend, it removed 124 things on his computer and over 200 on his friend's. They both are now excited about how much FASTER their computers run.

I have been running this on my laptop since I got it a few months ago, at least daily. Today it found a trojan, and I have no idea where it came from. Thanks malwarebytes. ^^

Well. I have been using Malwarebytes for about a year now. Discovered it right before my open heart. Ran it on my grandma's computer and it removed so many viruses, so I installed it on mine, and never had a problem with viruses until one time my brother saw an ad for free halo 4 and pressed download and run. ><'. Malwarebytes removed it. That was sweet. xD.

I suggested Malwarebytes to my friend, it removed 124 things on his computer and over 200 on his friend's. They both are now excited about how much FASTER their computers run.

I have been running this on my laptop since I got it a few months ago, at least daily. Today it found a trojan, and I have no idea where it came from. Thanks malwarebytes. ^^

always good to hear ;)