Scanning Website

• Staff
my website has an infection according to Malware.Is there a way I can scan my website?

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums.

There is no actual 'infection'. We're working on changing the message to avoid confusion.

That is a new feature we've just implemented with v1.40. This feature will prevent you from accessing known sites which may be involved in malicious activities. There are occasionally instances where sites are incorrectly identified to be malicious. In these cases please inform us via the forums so we may investigate and adjust as required. Access to the Net by any application can cause these alerts.

By default IP blocking is enabled. If it is not, you can right-click the Malwarebytes Protection Module icon in the system tray and click the 'IP Protection' from the menu.

If you'd like to disable this feature, Right-click the Protection Module icon located in the system tray and UNcheck 'IP Protection'.

If you feel an IP is incorrectly categorized as malicious, feel free to post in our False Positives forum:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=42