editing posts

Hi, I was posting in the Computer Help forum, and I was posting a few logs to get help for a virus I have. However, after I posted the topic, I realized that I hadn`t copy pasted the third log I wrote I would post. I don`t want to add another reply to the topic with the third log because the subforum instructions say not to post in it within 48 hours, or else the advisors might think someone is already helping me with my virus problem... but this third log may help the advisors solve my problem? Is there any way to edit my post? Thanks..

Hi, scarrlette. ;)

... Is there any way to edit my post? ...

I was told the other day by one of the forum's "Trusted Advisors" that there is a policy in place such that edits are not allowed until one has made several posts and established oneself as a Malwarebytes forum member. Apparently, in the past, the "edit" feature was abused.

@ Scarrlette,

I checked what you posted in the HJT area, and it's just fine. When one of the helpers starts working with you, he/she will tell you what additional tools they want you to use and how to use them. If they need any other logs, they will tell you along the way.

I can second what Mailman told you about the "edit" feature. It's been abused in the past. Consequently, there is a policy in place that a member needs 50 posts in order to be able to edit.

Hi, scarrlette. :)

I was told the other day by one of the forum's "Trusted Advisors" that there is a policy in place such that edits are not allowed until one has made several posts and established oneself as a Malwarebytes forum member. Apparently, in the past, the "edit" feature was abused.

I was also wondering about this Edit button, now my question is answered....

I am getting around your forum, and it is quite informative.