program files

i am a new member and just wanna say " hello"

my problem; last week i uninstalled superantispyware free edition with revo uninstaller cause i found a better one. then i tried to remove superantispyware folder in windows program files but it can't work. it said " saswinlo.dll :access is denied " why this? help me please

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes. Please read these Terms of Service for this site and in particular posting to HiJack This log threads. http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Have you checked to make sure no services for SAS are not still installed and running? This will cause you to not be able to delete a file because the file is in use. Look in your Task Manager and see if you spot anything related to the program. Let us know how it goes.

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes. Please read these Terms of Service for this site and in particular posting to HiJack This log threads. http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Have you checked to make sure no services for SAS are not still installed and running? This will cause you to not be able to delete a file because the file is in use. Look in your Task Manager and see if you spot anything related to the program. Let us know how it goes.

could you give me more specific steps?thank you

Right click on the toolbar and choose Task Manager. Click on the Processes tab and scroll through the list see if there is anything you recognize that could be related to SAS. If there is right click on the process name and choose end process. Be sure you are choosing the correct process though. If you never did know what processes were associated with the program, then you probably shouldn't attempt this.

You might also try booting into Safe Mode and deleting the file then. To enter Safe Mode reboot and begin tapping the F8 key immediately. When you get the screen prompt navigate using the arrow keys to "Safe Mode" and hit enter. The computer will then boot into Safe Mode and you can navigate to the program folder and try deleting it.

Right click on the toolbar and choose Task Manager. Click on the Processes tab and scroll through the list see if there is anything you recognize that could be related to SAS. If there is right click on the process name and choose end process. Be sure you are choosing the correct process though. If you never did know what processes were associated with the program, then you probably shouldn't attempt this.

You might also try booting into Safe Mode and deleting the file then. To enter Safe Mode reboot and begin tapping the F8 key immediately. When you get the screen prompt navigate using the arrow keys to "Safe Mode" and hit enter. The computer will then boot into Safe Mode and you can navigate to the program folder and try deleting it.

the same result.it can't deleted / removed