The pop-up warning/notice that comes up when a website is blocked is super inadequate - can't imagine who designed this part of the software:

What any reasonable person needs to evaluate whether what was blocked is legitimate is nowhere to be found - I'm talking about What URL was the browser on/where did the request come from?  What is the URL that was actually blocked? 

The pop-up has a clickable link that makes you think you might get the REPORT of the block - but, no, clicking it just brings up the main MBAM window with the status. Then, one has to click click click to get to REPORTS. And then, by default, the report list always comes up in ascending date order! So more clicks to change the list so that the newest is on the top not the bottom. (PLEASE make it stick!) And then, have to check mark the report, and view it. But the report is absolutely worthless. None of the info described above (The URL/site the browser was on, the URL being requested) is in the report! Come on MBAM - think about this and make this stuff easier and more useful!

Thank you!

1 more request/suggestion: On the main dashboard screen of the MBAM interface, it says, for example, 70 Realtime Detections. My natural instinct is to click there - there should be a link on that to take me to a list of what those 70 realtime detections were!

Same for scan detections.