Window too big

When I click on the MWB icon it brings up the start page.  The page is too large for my computer screen (new computer HP Envy).  I ran a scan and it aid to click *remove* at the bottom.  I cannot get to the bottom of the screen to click *remove*.  I have tried to make the page smaller using the arrows
but the page will not be made smaller.

I am an old woman (75) and I do not see very well anymore.  I have my windows settings to make things larger so I can see better.  This could be why.
How can I make the screen smaller so that I can use the features?  I am enclosing a screen shot for your perusal.  Please help me.

Thank you.

Start Page.psd

Hi morning :)

Glad to see that you were able to resolve your issue. Just so you know, the "zoom" feature in Windows is known not to be compatible with every program out there. While the option exist, even Microsoft says that it can "break" installed programs on a system. In my opinion, it shouldn't be used unless it is actually necessary, I would rather play with the screen resolution instead.