Business and Malwarebytes 3.0:

On 12/8/2016 at 5:13 AM, RubbeR DuckY said:

I’m a business customer and I want Malwarebytes 3.0! When can I get it?
Small businesses that use the un-managed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1x or 2x versions can uninstall the old product and install the new Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium. The centrally managed Malwarebytes 3.0 will be shipping for business customers by early next year. We’re very excited about some really cool endpoint protection management technologies we have in the pipeline for our business customers.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, djacobson said:

There's no release dates. The product must be fully vetted and stable on the consumer side before it is brought into the business side.

So I am assuming when it is stable the existing business customers will be grandfathered into Malwarebytes 3.0 for business?

On 3/3/2017 at 6:19 PM, evillild said:

So I am assuming when it is stable the existing business customers will be grandfathered into Malwarebytes 3.0 for business?

I don't know how the licensing is going to work around this, my focus is technical product issues. I would encourage you to reach out to your sales rep to find out more about how licensing will work for you around the upcoming products.

On 3/3/2017 at 5:24 PM, djacobson said:

There's no release dates. The product must be fully vetted and stable on the consumer side before it is brought into the business side.

Thanks for the reply.  I was just checking on the status since it had been a month.  I'll check back again at the end of the month.

Is there a beta program on the business side we could volunteer for?  If so, That would allow us to do some testing for ya and be in the loop on coming attractions...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...