Real-Time Protection is completely enabled - but does it really stop viruses in this way?

Some well-known virus files finds malwarebytes 3.0 during a manual scan (on my harddisk - it's a test). However, these files could be easily downloaded shortly before.
Question: Why does MB's Real-Time protection not already warn/stop in front of its download?

Ah yes, the "MB experts" (really?) would like that dangerous virus download addresses are publicly accessible and comprehensible ... No my best, that is not imaginable and would be self-evidently irresponsible. You can also answer my question quite simply and generally - so again, for the reasons already mentioned at the beginning:
Would it not be normal for the real-time protection of MB to stop the download of virus files, instead of finding it in a manual scan?

pondus is right ZVAXX. In order to assist you, we need more information on what was detected, blocked, etc.

Also, I don't understand your question. How does a virus "finds" Malwarebytes 3.0? Don't you mean, "Malwarebytes finds some well-known viruses during a manual scan"?

In addition to your last reply, there is a section on the forums dedicated to uploading malicious samples (files), and only users of certain usergroups can access these files, so yes, it is responsible in that way.

58 minutes ago, Aura said:

Also, I don't understand your question. How does a virus "finds" Malwarebytes 3.0? Don't you mean, "Malwarebytes finds some well-known viruses during a manual scan"?

My English skills are not the best, but what is not to be understood on this question:

Some well-known virus files finds malwarebytes 3.0 during a manual scan (on my harddisk - it's a test). However, these files could be easily downloaded shortly before.
Question: Why does MB's Real-Time protection not already warn/stop in front of its download?

I have done this experience in countless times, that MB virus files finds only at the manual scan and not already at the download. Furthermore, this was already the case in v.2.
Tip to users: Scan your data manually. If you find virulent files, download them again and check whether the real-time detection works.

My impression: The real-time detection is - just in critical cases - pure eyewash.

This is the part I'm having trouble understanding:

Some well-known virus files finds malwarebytes 3.0 during a manual scan

How does a virus file "finds" Malwarebytes? I think you meant to say "Malwarebytes 3.0 finds some well known virus files during a manual scan". The second part about files being downloaded shortly before doesn't make sense to me as well, sorry.