Another Great Prize To Win!!!

JeanInMontana

Thats right folks, courtesy of Bill Pytlovany, BillP Studios, I've got an absolutely unbelievable competition for you this month.

We've been racking our brains trying to think of a suitable competition, and coming up with ideas for new competitions turns out to be ALOT harder than I originally thought, so like last month, this one's graphic related too.

So what do you need to do? ..... simple, design a new logo for Ur I.T. Mate Group to replace the current one;

The new logo shall be used to replace both the current logo, favicon ( http://www.it-mate.co.uk/favicon.ico ), and of course, for new banners.

You can submit as many or as few entries as you like. Once the closing date is reached, the winner will be chosen not by myself or the other admin's/moderators here, but by BILL PYTLOVANY HIMSELF!!!.

The person that submitted the winning entry shall be notified of this via PM, and provided the prize directly from BillP Studios. Only once the winner has been notified, shall their nickname (or name if you wish) be published (unless you request otherwise).

The Prize

We've got an absolutely unbelievable prize for you this month. Not only will the winner receive a WinPatrol Plus licence, but he or she shall also receive a sports shirt SIGNED* by Bill Pytlovany himself!

imgWinPatrol_plus.gif

* Bill has mentioned that the winner can have an unsigned sports shirt if requested, simply let me know when I send you your PM Smile

The Rules

To keep things simple, there's only two .......

1. Entrants MUST be registered on hpHosts Support Forums (entries submitted elsewhere or via e-mail, shall be invalidated). You don't even have to be an hpHosts user!

2. The logo background should be transparent (so it can be placed over any background, for use with banners etc)

There's no size, height, width or image format restrictions.

Submitting Your Entry

To submit your entry simply reply to this thread, attaching your entries.

Closing Date: Tuesday July 31st

Regards

Steven Burn

Ur I.T. Mate Group

www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

• 2 weeks later...
I can probably do it, who do you want to be?

Thanks Jean, I forget you are a moderator here.. I ..can...feel ...the power... :D:D Marcin took care of it and thanks for the offer. Now I hope I can keep this one for another 10 years. I don't want to go through all that again.

Paul

BTW, love the site! So would you please register me already...sheesh! :D I like this too > For all you spamming scum to damn bad! That's tellin' em! But you forgot to call them bottom feeders :(