a.desu.sh - VirusTotal

Miao

Hello,

I'm the owner of desu.sh, a file sharing website, i have noticed on VirusTotal report (https:// virustotal. com/pt/url/a36e2e9dfb762323a7871cc6e679131e23a7ad268b1bf2282859c2d0aa6368c2/analysis/1481817025/)  that a. desu .sh has been detected as a malware website.
I would like to know what files were detected as malicious so i can remove them and for any further malware detected at desu.sh to be sent to admin @ desu .sh or abuse @ desu .sh

Thank you,
Miao~
Desu.sh Owner

Edited by Zynthesist
remove links

17 hours ago, Zynthesist said:

The block will remain in place and a block is being placed on files[.]desu[.]sh for the following:

hxxp://files[.]desu[.]sh/hsdetu.rar

We will re-evaluate the block once we see there is no more malicious content associated with the domain or sub-domains.  

I would appreciate all the files to be sent at once, files.desu.sh should be deleted already but it might take a few hours because of cache for the file to be removed from a.desu.sh

On 21/12/2016 at 11:29 PM, Zynthesist said:

The block will remain in place and a block is being placed on files[.]desu[.]sh for the following:

We will re-evaluate the block once we see there is no more malicious content associated with the domain or sub-domains.  

I have a malware log detected by the virus scanner at https://transparency.desu.sh/2016/12/

On 21/12/2016 at 11:29 PM, Zynthesist said:

Would apreciate faster replies.

4 hours ago, Zynthesist said:

Like I previously stated, we will be re-evaluating the block over time. 

Recently on 29 Dec 2016 there was another malicious file (Trojan) on:

a[.]desu[.]sh/kkrdev.zip

MD5:  dd1639c71aac4d17a7c6d775e58f0cb0

Which has already been removed before i even checked by our automated virus scanner.