Exploit paylod process blocked

How do I exclude something?  Antiexploit blocked one of our GPO scripts but it seems at least for now to only be on one computer.  When in the threat view it will not let me exclude it.  When I try i get a message "Selected threat does not contain a valid payload checksum, it cannot be added into exclusion list."

• Staff

Hello Bumskull,

Since this alert has occurred, has it happened more then once? 

This is what is happening with the alert:

"2016-12-02T09:54:33.494-06:00";"tboehm";"6276";"C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe";"3200";"C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe";"3";"701";"207";"";"";"";"";"";"";"C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe cscript.exe \nologo \(blocking out the name).local\SysVol\(blocking out the name).local\Policies\{52D9B9E8-9131-4138-A8EA-C597B562796F}\User\Scripts\Logon\gpo.vbs";"";"";"";""

Just based on that, it seems like it may be something we block due to the nature of it opening up cmd to launch vbs via cscript. But if this is the only computer having the issue then it may be something else that we need to look into.