A little suggestion

Maybe you can do this in the full edition I don't know I'm just a free user... but one thing that I wish I could do is click the tabs while a scan is running, even if it disables changing options and everything while running. It really doesn't matter and maybe there is a reason it disables them but thats just something I'd like to see not much of a big deal...

Not a stupid question, I also wondered at first why you couldn't click the tabs while a scan was running.

You can't because its running a scan and the program needs to concentrate just on that (at least as far as I understand). I don't know if most anti viruses are like that, but personally I think that they should be. :(

"wanted to see what was under some times..." What is that though?

Maybe you can do this in the full edition I don't know I'm just a free user... but one thing that I wish I could do is click the tabs while a scan is running, even if it disables changing options and everything while running. It really doesn't matter and maybe there is a reason it disables them but thats just something I'd like to see not much of a big deal...

Not a stupid question, I also wondered at first why you couldn't click the tabs while a scan was running.

You can't because its running a scan and the program needs to concentrate just on that (at least as far as I understand). I don't know if most anti viruses are like that, but personally I think that they should be. :)

"wanted to see what was under some times..." What is that though?

And I suppose like you said its a good thing the program only lets you do one thing at once like that... however I don't think it makes much difference as long as you aren't changing settings and such... for example I have BitDefender and when running a scan it runs it in a completely new window so I can click around in the main program... but like I previously said its not a big deal and I'd much rather them concentrate on power of this program then to suit my stupid needs hah :(