anti-ransomware start up

Mojavered

Hello Mojavered and :welcome:

will the beta version have an option to check for updates.

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW) Beta checks for eligible program updates once per every hour the application is running.  MBARW Beta7 v0.9.16.484 is not yet eligible to be pushed from the Malwarebytes' servers.

also needs to check for ZEPTO ransomware, one of my customers has lost most all of his files to this one.

Due to the fact that the MBARW Beta testing project is in the earliest phases of Beta, the use of MBARW Beta in any commercial/enterprise/production environment is strongly discouraged at this time.

If you would like assistance in achieving a full removal of MBARW Beta, please advise in a reply to this topic.  Thank you for your interest in MBARW and your continued patience and understanding.

Thanks for the reply 1PW.

that's good to know that it checks for updates.

I am running it on two of my computers just to see how it reacts. one is windows 10 pro 64b the other is windows 8 pro 64b.

so far everything is fine and the MBARW Beta 7 is  not causing any problems.

Thanks again.

Danny