Google Chrome Issues w/MBAE

CAPYJ

When I first started using MBAE Premium with Google Chrome I had no issues, but now it shuts down Chrome giving me attached error message every time I try to Print (e.g. Email messages) or download and open files (e.g. pdf files).  I have to stop protection temporarily to do this, then re-start.  When downloading, the file comes across ok and I can find in download folder (Windows 10), but shuts down if I click to open the file right from Chrome.  

MBAEP Issue.docx

Having same problem but don't see an answer in this forum thread.  

The MBAE error dialog appears and Chrome immediately closes every time I click to open a downloaded file indicator in the lower left portion of the Chrome window. 

Pls see attached error dialog screen shot and MBAE log files.  

Appreciate your assistance.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.7z

MBAE blocked dialog box screen shot.jpg

• Staff

Hello BeachGuy and all,

One thing to check if you have this issue as well is Trusteer rapport. It is part of our known conflicts. If you do have it and are running into this issue, you can use the instructions from our known conflicts:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/135127-known-issues-conflicts/

• Trusteer Rapport (maybe limited to older versions of Trusteeer) may conflict with MBAE. As a workaround simply disable the ROP and malicious return address protections in MBAE's advanced settings to make Trusteer work alongside MBAE.