sdkDatabaseloaddefaults failed with code 1812

Good Morning,

I am experiencing a problem running a scan in malwarebytes free edition receiving the error sdkDatabaseloaddefaults failed with code 1812 during the pre-scan operations.

I have followed the guides provided by Rootadmin 

and created the attached logs from root admins post but cant find the more reply option detailed

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ash

Hello and :welcome:, @Ash-Biggy:

Sorry to hear you are having problems running MBAM.

Unfortunately, the logs are incomplete.  The "Addition.txt" log from FRST is missing altogether and the FRST log is severely truncated.
However, the available logs do suggest that you are running MBAM Consumer on a Domain computer at work?

If so, that is not supported and it may be causing some of your problems with the program and with the Diagnostic Logs.
The current version of MBAM for Business is version 1.80 and its use requires licensing.

I suggest that you might want to open a ticket at the Business Help Desk here
The Support Team members in that department will be able to assist you both with proper licensing and with getting the correct version of MBAM up and running on your business systems.

Thank you,