Anti Exploit Failing to Load - Is it running?

SBKC

I installed Anti Exploit on my primary PC and it seemed to be working fine for a week or so, so I paid for 3 copies for my 3 PCs. All Windows 64 bit Win 7. Two pro and one home version. I noticed on one of my Pro installs the icon showing me it was running. Comforting. All good. Then I see that even though the box is checked to show it, there is no icon on my primary although it shows it's running in task manager. On my home version, it just says failed to start and doesn't do anything when I try to. I can't even get to the settings option. 

So, I tried to download the test program. The link is bad and only gives me the post, not the zip file. 

So, looks to me like I'm getting about a third of what I paid for and my confidence in that is slipping. 

How do I KNOW it's running on my primary and get it to run on my laptop (Home version of Win 7)?

Thanks