New Software Development

Hi Malwarebytes

I am looking for help in directing me to the right steps or process to work with you company in getting our Software approved by your scanning Engine and definitions.

We are coming out with a Backup and Recovery software

We want to work towards eliminating any possible false positives or reputation issues that sometimes arise with new software releases.

We will sign all the DLLs and EXEs in the installation folder with our Symantec File Signing Certificate.

Common Name SoftThinks

What steps are recommended by your company to make sure our customers don’t have an issue with false positives or reputation because the file is new on the software we provide?

Please let me know the steps of submitting or working with you to get this approval.

Thanks

Randy

Hi Randy  and Welcome

You might want to contact Central Support Desk by email > HERE to explain the situation,  Management may drop back to help you
This area mainly works with domestic users, and directs others to the correct area if required.  
If they do not reply in a few days, please post back here and we will help further ,

Please be patient with them, as they can get very busy at times -

Thank You for your interest.. :)

Edited by AdvancedSetup