Mbam.exe not in startup

46 minutes ago, John L. Galt said:

Good news.  There were a couple of issues recently both with Google Chrome on version 48.x or 49.x as well as a lot more issued with folks using Chrome, MBAE and Trusteer Rapport.  For future reference, if you have any more issues with MBAE, be sure to head over to that sub-forum (linked below) to post for help:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/125-malwarebytes-anti-exploit-support/

Will do, thanks for the link!

On 4/22/2016 at 3:16 PM, John L. Galt said:

Good news.  There were a couple of issues recently both with Google Chrome on version 48.x or 49.x as well as a lot more issued with folks using Chrome, MBAE and Trusteer Rapport.  For future reference, if you have any more issues with MBAE, be sure to head over to that sub-forum (linked below) to post for help:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/125-malwarebytes-anti-exploit-support/

I do not know where to post this, but I upgraded to Windows 10 and I then bought MBAM, today I downgraded back to 7 and I didn't save my key. Can you please email my key at mick@[redacted]

Robert Lightsey

Edited by djacobson
email removed for users safety

1 hour ago, MickTarheel23 said:

I do not know where to post this, but I upgraded to Windows 10 and I then bought MBAM, today I downgraded back to 7 and I didn't save my key. Can you please email my key at mick@

Robert Lightsey

@MickTarheel23  Please don't post your email on the support forum. I had to get a moderator to remove it above

Edited by yardbird
Mod removed email, thanks