Two Things

God

Hello. 

Will there be a future update not to have the program running in my Taskbar? Instead, just running in the background like Malwarebytes. 

Also, It seems that programs who edits the Registry, Anti-Ransomware will detect it as a virus.

Here was the false positive  

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ba2481f1fa10e0c439806f4b3558d7394117c7c86dff70f935e70ab7cbc18249/analysis/1454754037/

I'm excited to see the final product. The Ransomware war is going to be ours

Hello and :) :

Hello. 

Will there be a future update not to have the program running in my Taskbar? Instead, just running in the background like Malwarebytes.

Yes, the current behavior of opening in the taskbar is "temporary", for beta-testing.
Eventually, MBARW will be incorporated into MBAM.

Also, It seems that programs who edits the Registry, Anti-Ransomware will detect it as a virus.

Here was the false positive  

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ba2481f1fa10e0c439806f4b3558d7394117c7c86dff70f935e70ab7cbc18249/analysis/1454754037/

I'm excited to see the final product. The Ransomware war is going to be ours

I suggest that you might want to please follow the steps in this pinned topic for reporting a F/P: How to report a False Positive

The information you provide will assist the developers. :)

Thanks!

Hello and :) :

Yes, the current behavior of opening in the taskbar is "temporary", for beta-testing.

Eventually, MBARW will be incorporated into MBAM.

I suggest that you might want to please follow the steps in this pinned topic for reporting a F/P: How to report a False Positive

The information you provide will assist the developers. :)

Thanks!

Hello.

Do I post those three things in this thread?

Hi:

For safety, please do not upload the files to 3rd-party sites.

It would be better to please re-read the instructions HERE and then to attach the requested log files to your reply here in this thread. :)

Thanks again,

Sorry, the file was 60mb and the forum can only go to 30mb. I will split the .Zip next time. 

Here are the logs

logs.zip